DIYer Video Terms & Conditions
Uploading User Generated Content to the Home DIY Centre
You have the ability to interact with the Site and other users by posting comments, uploading videos, and a variety of other ways (all such submissions or postings collectively referred to as "User Generated Content"). By submitting or posting any User Generated Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that:
- You own all rights to your User Generated Content and the performance contained in your User Generated Content or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Generated Content to enable you to grant to Home Timber and Hardware the rights in your User Generated Content described herein and for us to exercise the rights with respect to such User Generated Content that you grant herein;
- You are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your User Generated Content, or, alternatively, you have obtained permission (and, if applicable, publicity rights) from each person who appears and/or is heard in your User Generated Content to grant the rights to Home Timber and Hardware described herein;
- You will make such permissions available to Home Timber and Hardware upon request;
- No person under the age of eighteen (18) is be included in any video that you post as part of the Home DIYer Videos
- Your User Generated Content is not defamatory in nature, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
- You will take sole responsibility to ensure that you take the correct safety procedures when creating your video.
- No direct competitor or supplier of Home Timber and Hardware is to upload any video
- You will not stalk, threaten or harass authors or other users or infringe upon, invade or attempt to infringe upon or invade their privacy; and
- You will not Post any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense, tort, or civil wrong or otherwise violates any applicable law.
- Posts will not be authorised that include any commercial messages or sale of goods
- Length of Video will not be greater than 10 minutes
You agree to provide accurate current and complete information during the registration process, when contributing User Generated Content or when otherwise using the Site. You also agree that you will review, maintain, correct and update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its officers, employees, agents, representatives and related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of or in any way in connection with this Competition (including participation or attempted participation in the Competition).f
- Without limiting section 9 of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation as applicable.
- The Promoter is collecting the entrant´s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The entrant´s personal information may be disclosed to representatives and agents acting on behalf of the Promoter or assisting the Promoter in the administration of this Competition.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery and regulatory departments and winners’ names published as described under these Terms and Conditions and as required under the relevant lottery legislation (as applicable). A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Monthly Competition is conducted by the Promoter, which is John Danks and Son Proprietary Limited (ABN 64 004 037 049) trading as Home Timber and Hardware of 414 Lower Dandenong Road, Braeside Victoria 3195.